Friday, July 20, 2007

Chapter 8, Verse 5: The Future of Flight

Hello Space Travelers, I make good on my promises, and today we learn about the future. Whilst in the greater metropolitan area of Seattle, I decided to visit a museum. The future of flight it was named and I learned a lot. Before I even had a chance to enter the museum I was enamored by the gems of wisdom I could find in the parking lot. This got me thinking: When was the last time I heard a jet in Rolla?

Once inside the museum itself, I had two options, the tour of the Everett plant where they build the new 787 Dreamliner or a lesser museum to see where flight has been. sing some special channels, I managed to arrange to do both. They saw this fit as I was a member of the web press.

As a compromise, I was not able to bring my camera into the plant. The Everett plant is the largest building in the world. While it is only about 6 stories tall, it covers an area greater than several football stadiums. After it's expansion in the 80s the heating an ventilation began creating aperations in the building. That is to say, clouds happened.
After the tour of the future, I went back into the past. I was impressed by the amount of stuff they had acquired, but somehow felt like the museum part was somehow just a promotion of the new Dreamliner.
It was still worth it, and even if the afternoon was spent waiting in lines and being herded around a engineering plant, I felt free. I didn't need a jet noise to liberate myself either.

Questions from readers:

Jake from Missouri says: "When you went up the mountain did you see any places I could snow board?"

Hi Jake, how is Missouri? Hot and depressing? Yes, I saw some places you could snowboard... if you were a badass-ninja-robot-with-no-regaurd-for-safety-drunk-on-power-boarder. If you were to shred that beautiful mountain, you'd probably resurect some mountain demon, and anger the volcano.

Wear a helmet?

Goodnight and goodluck Space Travelers.

0 Bumper Stickers:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari