Monday, July 2, 2007

Chapter 4, Verse 6: Hit the Brakes.

Okay Space Travelers, it's been a while since I posted last. I wish I was posting to tell you some super awesome story, but I'm not. Life has kind of slammed on the brakes ever since I left my aunt and uncle's house. I'm currently still at my Grandparent's home and I've got no internets!

Total torture.

I do have some good stories to come. So here is a preview of what is to come when I get more unadulterated internets time.

"Chapter 4, Verse 7: Libertarians & Lesbians"
"Chapter 4, Verse 8: Who is Alias Tanoue?"
"Chapter 4, Verse 9: Phorth of July!"

For fun, leave a bumper sticker with what you fantasize these posts to be about! Until next time, sayonara.

3 Bumper Stickers:

Anonymous said...

you're boring.

Anonymous said...

Transformers... BEST MOVIE EVER!

Brien said...

no internets == the pain

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari