Friday, July 20, 2007

Chapter 8, Verse 4: Jack & Jill Went Up The Hill

Hello Space Travelers, like always I'm late with the news on the road trip. It seems mildly odd to some that I'm still keeping to this blog at all. Well in the good spirit of having the last word, I am going to finish the story before I graduate. The odd part will be that while the story of our young handsome hero has stayed the same the prologue has taken an interesting turn.The Washington area is littered with mountains, and by "littered" I mean there are two. Meghan and I decided to venture up a the mountain and have our own mini holiday. I'm kind of an "urbanite," but I found that being in the northwest made me want to exercise my tolerance for mountain air.

The trip was good, and so was the company. It seemed like we could go no higher, but the road seemed to continue forever. The long ride allowed us to have a close time without the interruption of cell phones or the Internet or friends or family or jobs or unemployment or school. We just drove until we ran out of road, and when we ran out of road, we stared down that great mountain, and watched as the clouds opened up and revealed its great mass. We returned to the car and coasted all the way down.
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a photo or two
Jill took a trip
and replaced her hip
They use to get a table for deux
but Jill found god
so Jack was odd
and now they're both singles moreover
no one's to blame
and they're not ashamed
just bored and lonely and sober

Happy new year space travelers. May 2008 be a year to remember. Remember, get your animals spayed or neutered.

1 Bumper Stickers:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari