Thursday, June 14, 2007

Road Kill: Seiichi Tagami.

So I forgot. I'm losing my hearing. Certainly an odd casualty of this trip. I think it is because the day I drove from Flagstaff to Phoenix I change altitude rapidly and my left ear didn't equalize correctly. Further, I think that my Blutooth ear piece might have something to do with it. I've been taking OTC painkillers to help with the swelling and ... the pain, but it's been a few days now, and I'm getting a little freaked out.

I will say that it is feeling a little better today though. Send me your prayers in the form of moneys. <3

2 Bumper Stickers:

Anonymous said...

Which reminds me...you might want to consider a career in TV evangalism. You seem to be a natural.

Chi said...

You're a ho!

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari