Monday, June 11, 2007

Hotel 76

Welcome visitors to the Hotel 76! I lived here for a few hours. I found it to be quite nice. I mean check out that bad ass wall art! Of course who am I kidding? It's a budget hotel. However for a space traveler like myself, a perfect accommodation. Mine was a non smoking room, but the comforter had cigar burns in it. Oh BTW, no dresser drawer, and do you know what that means? the Gideons had no place to hide a bible.
I slept very well that night and I think something broke in my head as I had changed timezones.

Before I slept I talked to my girlfriend on the phone. I haven't seen her since the Sunday after finals (May 13th). It's been hard but I'm looking forward to seeing her in July when I go north to Seattle.

3 Bumper Stickers:

Kelroy said...

I pronounce Budget hotels with their French pronounciation to make it seem fancier. (Booje-wah)

Lazer said...

I miss you boyfriend. You look cute in your bed picture, I wish I was in bed cuddling with you. :(

Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari