Wednesday, June 6, 2007

AAA is for AAAwesome

Wow. So I just got AAA for my road trip, and it's awesome. They gave me so much stuff for my travels. My wimpy Google map directions will have to be amended to get all the cool stuff I am going to drive by. To those who reminded me that I need to spend sometime driving along the 101 when heading north, I am certainly going to do so. From San Francisco to almost Portland, I will be on the coast. I also have like a million benefits for being a AAA plus member. I feel spoiled for sure. I can even use AAA to get my eye glasses repaired! Okay, I know this is a lame post, I mean who gets excited about road assistance providers, but I think it's pretty cool.

I mean hell, I could tell you about getting my oil changed today or about the totally rocking cooler I bought to keep my road beverages chilled. I could tell you about the ridiculously bad ass window shades I have procured, or my dual layers CD visor... Yeah I could do that, but I'll just spare the details.

0 Bumper Stickers:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari