Friday, June 8, 2007

And...Go!

Shortly after posting this I will be on the road. Tonight I should arrive in Mustang Oklahoma and I will be staying with a friend from college. It's going to be a long trip let's hope that this doesn't happen again.
Before I leave I think I should tell you about the state of things here.

It's 70 degrees F here in Springfield with 58% humidity. Wind is coming from th North at 16 mph. The UV index is 6 high. the pressure is down 30.01 in. I weigh 185lbs. I'm 5'8". I'm a senior in Aerospace engineering. If I pull my hair down in front it goes to the tip of my nose. If you prick me, I bleed. I currently have no dirty laundry. I drive a Subaru Outback. My car has new car smell. I have a full tank of gas. I have a girlfriend, she has a cat. She has a car too. I am unemployed. I write songs, but never sing them. I dance, but rarely. I eat Chinese food like it's going out of style, or like they're running out of chicken. the world may never be void of chicken. I listen to hip hop and indie rock. I dress like I'm in a band, not one of those bands with big hair or makeup, like one of those bands who stayed in the garage when they got big. I dream and think big picture. I'm a great story teller and my mom says I'm a keeper. I'm the joker up your sleeve. I'm your antagonist. I'm your curbside-coffee-shoppe-prophet, and I'm full of free advice. I'm young, even if for just a short while longer.

My name is Alias Seiichi Tagami, and this is where my adventure begins.

3 Bumper Stickers:

Brien said...

Thanks for taking Lane his vacuum cleaner.

Anonymous said...

Whose car is that you are standing next to? It's not JFK is it?

Chi said...

No, that is Johnny's mentor. Leeroy, Ghetto Defender, aka: The Little Red Ghetto Sled caught fire in January. He is missed.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari