Friday, June 8, 2007

Chapter 1, Verse 1: Oklahoma is 100 Years Old

So I'm at my first minor destination: Oklahoma City. I thought I'd take a moment to recap the day with you. Who are you? Just some person I suspect, but important all the same. If you weren't here, I'd just be talking to myself. I was going to leave around noon today, but I found that after I made my earlier post, I was unable to leave.
Me leaving.
My dad thought the sign would attract an unwanted element to my trip. I left it up regardless.
I found the giant McDonald's HIVE!
Who is actually surprized?
Above: Meet Lane Ramirez, my host for the night. Lane graduated from UMR in December and now works for the FAA. He is a Electrical Engineer and is famous for his brand of insubordination. Today however, Lane is amiable as ever. We had some righteous Tex-Mex food and now we are resting in his not-getting-any-reception-on-my-cingular-uh-I-mean-AT&T-phone. Tonight, I believe we will partake in fine spirits and video games. The good life. Hey, maybe Oklahoma isn't so bad.

0 Bumper Stickers:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari