Thursday, September 10, 2009

Haiku Movie Review: Son of Rambow

Space Travelers, I need to focus. Sometimes I get an idea in my head and I just want to create some random new project. This is a bad idea. Jon at the Ideoteria, is going to attempt to watch the top 100 films of all time. I hope for his sake that he does this quickly before any really good films come a log and fuck up his list. I don't plan on joining Jon in this quest, but I had an idea of my own. Since I consider myself a pretty well fed head when it comes to the cinema, and I've got lots of thoughts and movie suggestions. I've decided that I'm going to offer some movie suggestions/warnings/reviews in the form of haiku.

Introducing the "Haiku Movie Review!"

Little kids with film
Androgynous french hipster
Heart warming story

I was going to make this it's own blog, but I think I can just throw these in here when I can't think of something to write. Seems like a better use of webestate (<-- clever huh?) for me to focus my energies on my creative headquarters. Hope you enjoy this new feature.

3 Bumper Stickers:

TaylorPark said...

I loved this movie so much I bought it the other day at the most amazing video store in the world - Scarecrow Video, which we will take you to so you can drool when you come and visit.

Kelroy said...

Rotten Tomatoes Show actually does this, so you could probably get on TV

http://current.com/items/90802426_haiku-movie-review-district-9.htm

Chi said...

Good Idea Kelroy! I'll write up a few of them, and record them. That would be fun.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari