Monday, May 18, 2009

Who Needs a Title?

I can't find it Space Travelers! I can't find my car title! I've searched all of the boxes that I never planned on unpacking, I've searched my car, I've searched my desk! It is not to be found on this Monday or any other Monday for that matter. I don't even want to find it but I need to if I'm going to get license plates in Virginia. My plates expire this month. While searching for it though, I found a few things of interest:

-A note from the custodian in my last residence hall
-A box of love letters written to me
-Childhood photos
-Eyeglass repair kit
-Lock-picking gear
-The "California or Bust" sign I taped in my car window on my roadtrip
-Condoms
-A credit card
-A bunch of software
-My laptop's warranty

The last one is particularly useful right now because I'm having a shit of a time with my computer. I think my video card is dying and some other stuff is acting nasty too.


In other news, I purchased a round trip to England from July 3rd to July 15th. This means I'll celebrate our independence from the British... with the British. I'm going to a pub on the 4th, and I won't return until someone has kicked my ass. Promise. To continue with the current theme of being all around kind of disorganized, I realized that my passport expired... today. I went online to print out the form and when I tried to print it out, I couldn't because I had not reinstalled my printer since my fresh install of windows from two day prior. In the process of installing the drivers, I got blue screened.

FFFFFFUUUUU

Well, that's the news. I have no real plan on the England thing, but I'm figuring it out. Editing has been put on hold until I fix the computer. It's acting like a "piece of shit," but who needs a title?

2 Bumper Stickers:

sub_par said...

But look on the bright side: Someone wrote you a whole box full of love letters. Good luck getting your ass kicked.

TaylorPark said...

Hey Remember Japan, 1999. Our inappropriate "British Invasion?" I declare we should launch the "American CounterAttack" as a ridiculously ex post facto Independence Day haroo in the very heart of Britishness for the fantastic annoyance of our gracious English hosts - which we will solemnly apologize for the next day. What d'ya think?

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari