Monday, May 11, 2009

Coffee and TV

Buenos Dias Space Travelers. I see that there are new know space travelers following the blog. I'm glad to have your readership and as I'm looking to expand my little inter-niche here, I'm thinking to the future. I still am editing vLogs for NYC, Miami, DC, and Seattle. I know I say that a lot, but it's true. It's hard to do this while I'm traveling, but if I didn't travel, what would I be filming anyways. We're soon approaching a the one year anniversary of the vLogs. I'm hoping I can do something for that as well.

While I was in Seattle with Space Traveler Kelroy, I had a few discussions about the blog, the vLog and what is next for this place. When I started, I originally wanted to do something more on the Ze Frank side of vLogging, but it didn't feel right. Since then, I've been just filming and learning the art of the camera (my kung-fu is good) and hoping that I'd eventually figure out what I wanted to do. So Kelroy and I were sitting in a coffee shop and I think I got my idea finally.

Stay tuned Space Travelers. More to come.

Also, if you are a fan of reading backwards, I have updated the labels in the sidebar to a drop down menu for ease of searching. Stay cool.

4 Bumper Stickers:

Chi said...

I also added my twitter feed.

Brien said...

Your link to white ninja is broken. This must be addressed before anything else can matter.

Chi said...

Link fixed Spainfail.

Anonymous said...

I'd say you need anchor text links back to your site to bring that traffic up a notch (or a grip). I provide an xRumer service that can help you. Give me a hollar.

- Flash

xRumer Service

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari