Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trying My Hardest.

With the invention of the revolving door and the automatic door, people can less and less have the chance to hold the door for someone. Hell, we used to be able to practice courtesy just by rewinding our VHS before returning them to the rental store. Eventually our cars will drive themselves, and computers will control everything. Although, this will make traffic obsolete, I think I'll miss the look of thanks and relief I get when I let someone change lanes. A brief relationship certainly, but one without an agenda. It's just a quick gesture, and a glance in their mirror.

I love technology, but we're losing opportunities to be kind to our fellow citizen.

0 Bumper Stickers:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari