Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chapter 25, Verse 2: Sneaker Pimp

Good evening Space Travelers. I just got back from New York, and since my birthday was on Saturday, I decided to give myself something I've wanted for a very long time: My own custom designed pair of Adidas. This has been something I've dreamed about since my days as a b-boy and if you know me, then you know I love my sneakers.


So here they are. I must have worked on the design for hours. The photo isn't that great, but that's because I'm trying to take a photo of a really glossy screen. They didn't allow for photos in the store, so I had to be quick.

READY JET!

I actually choose the color scheme based on this blog! I'm a big fan of the RGB on black aesthetic. While you can't tell from the photo, there is green embroidery on the side of the shoe. It reads: "READY JET." They will be here in 4 weeks. I'll post action shots once I have them.


Thanks to all Space Travelers that have been with me for another year.

4 Bumper Stickers:

sub_par said...

gone brush ya shoulda off.

Brien said...

Chi, your link to white ninja is broken.

ThatOneRedhead said...

Those are AWESOME.

Chi said...

I can't wait for them to get here!

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari