Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Fo Folemly Fwear

Don't Panic Space Travelers. This all makes sense in bizzaro earth were we all have mustaches.

I'm going backpacking in Santiago
Canada is a little town in Santiago
They only use sporks to eat
it's really dry there so
bring a towel
the game stadium in the heart of little Canada
Canada is of course the second largest city in Santiago
Did you know that most of our bread comes from Santiago?
I bet you know that if you eat pizza
Pizza is basically bread with ketchup on top and hot dogs
it's from Santiago's capital: Germany!
nope I'm sober as a printer
not a drop in me
I'm dry as the moon
top of my class in geography
I got a W in the class
Teacher's pet
I brought her a banana and put it on her desk
She'd drink down the banana and during recess
I'd pay on the tennis field
afterwards, it was juice time
so I got some milk and ate it
got home from school and laid down on the toilet
went fishing with my dad and caught a sparrow
he said that someday we'd go to Canada
and I might catch a seagull


Warning Space Travelers. When you learn something about the world that you thought was totally opposite about, it can make you loose your bearings.

3 Bumper Stickers:

Kelroy said...

That was the most beautiful thing to happen to me today! Who wrote it?

Chi said...

Me. I did. In a great moment of clarity.

sub_par said...

i can't even speak.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari