Monday, January 19, 2009

Chapter 24, Verse 1: The Bomb Before the Storm

Regime change Space Travelers! Don't fire ze Missles! I saw Cobert's famous recursive ego portrait in the Smithsonian today. Obama is on his way to a new home... W is out, O is in. Consider yourself on notice Mr. President, the other 24 letters in the alphabet want to know when it's their turn...


I'll be braving the crowd to get to the National Mall for the
inauguration. I want people to see what I see, so I DL'd this really cool app called "Snaplog Photo Blogger." This lets me take a photo then immediately upload it to a server so others can see it.

I set up a domain for myself HERE (<-- click) and you can check it throughout the day to get some visuals from here in the capitol city.

Apparently, I'll eventually be able to embed some sort of window in the blog so you'd just see it there, but I didn't see how to do that on the website. Until then, you just need to click the link and enjoy!

Peace.

0 Bumper Stickers:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari