Tuesday, January 27, 2009

vLog: The Long Trek Home

Dearest Travelers of space, I've got a fever. There is but a single cure. Yes the local town alchemist and pharmacist has made my prescription, and it is to hear the angelic tune of the bovine bell.

I never thought of myself as a person with ADD or ADHD, but after compiling the footage for this next vLog, I think I'm forced to consider the possibility. To be fair to myself, I had been awake for some ridiculous amount of time. No excuses Space Travelers, I know you expect better from me.

Hocus pocus, wham, bam, shazam!



I've still got more coming too! If you want to do me a favor, check out my Youtube Channel and check out the style updates I made there (click on the sidebar -->).

Peace.

2 Bumper Stickers:

sub_par said...

CHI-TOWN (the man, not the city).

There are people across the united states reporting back to their families about the freak in the airport talking to himself on camera.

Chi said...

Yep. That's how I plan on making this work...

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari