Monday, January 26, 2009

vLog: Home on the Range

Hola Space Travelers! I am sorting through all of my unedited footage from the tail end of last year so that I might be able to offer something fun to you all. I found some really great video of fellow Hero Taylor Park and myself on a weird adventure in our hometown of Springfield, MO.

Submitted to be fitted, watch and enjoy but don't play coy. Light's, camera, action, no matter what's your faction. Please turn off your cell phones, and turn on your imagination.

We're going home, home on the range...


Peace out Space Travelers, and know that more is on the way.
~Chi

2 Bumper Stickers:

Brien said...

Gun noises scare a brien shrimp :c

Good music selections.

Chi said...

me too.

:C

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari