Sunday, August 17, 2008

First Ever Space Traveller Challenge!

Hey Space Travelers. Games a re best played when everyone can participate.

I've got a challenge for you. It's simple. Just make a video of you telling me how you'd kill hurt or maim me, and put it on Youtube, and then link it to me.

Examples...

Space Traveler Rexann said: "Chi, I'm going to put a light bulb up you ass and then step on you."

Space Traveler Craig Said: "Chi, I'm going to fill your lungs with glitter."

Just make a video of you telling me how you'd hurt me, and I promise I'll respond. The Space Traveler with the best threat will win a prize.

That's all for today, I'm working on the next vLog, so no need for more emails and IMs.

6 Bumper Stickers:

Peter Kenyon said...

I got your comment. You are a "like minded freak" on my profile. I shall be frequenting your delicious musings daily, my friend.

Unknown said...

I don't have a video camera! Well, one that operates properly that is. I'll send you a text threat when I think of a good one. The macaroni one that Clayton called you with was my idea though...

Also, I found out that in Virginia, it is illegal to tickle women, trick-or-treat on Halloween, or sell peanut brittle on Sunday. You and your crazy Virginian laws!

jwgibbo said...

I'm going to fucking kill you. Stay tuned.

Chi said...

This is going to be good.

ThatOneRedhead said...

Chi, I hate youtube, so you'll just have to read the following:

I am going to stab you in the elbow with a fork.

(You will then contract septsis and die, absolving me of direct responsibility.)

Unknown said...

This was the most evil thing I could think of... I'm going to cover your bedding in glitter, so even though you may think you have cleaned it all up, once a week at work everyone will give you weird looks because you have that one grain stuck on your face somewhere...

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari