Monday, November 3, 2008

New Blog Look

Hey Space Travelers,

I did some major remodeling of the blog. I hope you like it. It's inspired by my new fixation with really weird sneakers. Besides the new wild neon color theme, I also updated and reorganized the sidebars. I no longer have the hero blog list, but instead I now have a hero blog roll. I also added a video bar down below which is feed directly by my youtube channel. This is good if I decide to put video up which is unrelated to the blog. You'll also notice I've made banners for some of my favorite sites now too.

Well, here's to hoping you like the new stuff, now it's time to start preparing for what I imagine to be a long day.

~Chi

Coming Soon:

"Campaign Rally Cross"
"What would you do with a $1000.00? What would I do?"

1 Bumper Stickers:

Brien said...

Laser Chi is scary. :c

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari