Wednesday, November 26, 2008

LOST Chapter 20, Verse 3: Eight Days a Week

Well Space Travelers, it's been a weeks since I lost posted. My world has been a work sleep storm that has all but destroyed any chance of doing anything productive. I'm coming off of a seven day work binge with last weekend working two 12 hour shifts. Basically each day began with 5 (yes really) separate alarms at 4:15AM to guarantee I'd wake up, and would end with me returning home and instantly committing a sleep crime only to wake up in the middle of the night still in my work clothes.

I think it's time I get back to the adventure though.

I'd like to comment on the DNC, but maybe it would be better to wait until after the RNC is complete and then just do a special on the whole political landscape going into the last stretch.

I'm feeling like I need to be productive and I've got some rentals I need to take back. Wanna go for a ride?

0 Bumper Stickers:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari