Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Chapter Zero: The Beginning Verses.

Well before I go on my big trip, I'm going on my little trip. by little trip I mean a delegation with 11 others from UMR to NACURH, the worlds largest student run conference/organization. Acting as UMR's National Communications Coordinator, I am assisting with leading the delegation.

This year's NACURH is in Osh Kosh, Wisconsin at the University of Wisconsin (don't shoot me for the redundancy). Currently I am in Rolla, helping with all the needed preparations before we leave on Thursday morning.

Here is a photo of some of the delegation. A fun bunch really, they will do well. They are full of spirit and they are as pumped as I am!Patrick found a four leaf clover, however if that weren't enough, he then found a five leaf clover. amazing. Moreover, he was wearing a lucky charms shirt, so everyone thinks that Patrick is mega lucky.
The trip will go as follows...

Verse 1: Springfield to Rolla: 106 miles (about 1hr 44min)
Days: 1 (Tuesday May 29)

Verse 2: Rolla: Prepare delegation for NACURH.
Days: 1 (Wednesday May 30)

Verse 3: Rolla to Osh Kosh: 543 miles (about 8hr 49min)
Days: 1 (Thursday May 31)

Verse 4: Osh Kosh / NACURH: A time for programs and legislation.
Days: 3 (Friday June 1 - Sunday June 3)

Verse 5: Osh Kosh to Springfield: 647 miles (about 10hr 22min)
Days: 1 (Monday June 4)

You can check out the trip in the sidebar -->. Also you should check out http://www.nacurh.org/ for more information on NACURH. For more information on the conference itself go to http://www.mio.uwosh.edu/nacurh/ to learn things about what we will be doing while we are there.

Prologue Go!

0 Bumper Stickers:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari