Sunday, June 29, 2008

LOST Chapters

Hello Space Travelers, despite my best efforts, I have not been able to recover the photos I lost when my hard drive crashed. This means that the end of chapter 8 through chapter 13 will have to be a mystery.

I think that my problem has been that I let this stop me. It stopped me from sharing my story. I've decided to let it go. That is hard. We don't like gaps, and I know that what I experienced was very special on the road home.

I guess it's time for other's to journey too.

Space Travelers, I didn't just come to deliver bad news. I came to say that the journey continues. In the last year, I attended many conferences and even did some extra special travels to see some friends. I am however electing to not write those chapter either. This means that chapters 14 through 18 will also be lost. I chose to make this gap larger so that I could resume in the present. I think that will be more exciting for both you the reader and myself.

I hope you'll forgive me, and I'm hoping to make some exciting new updates in the near future including video posts.

I'm ghost until the next post.

0 Bumper Stickers:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari